MoodStories sends push notifications to remind you about surveys and other important information about the app. Depending on your company, the frequency of surveys can vary from everyday to only a couple times a week.
Sometimes, there can be some reasons you do not receive a push notification. In order to determine if you are experiencing a bug with the app and so our tech team can help resolve the issue, please double check the following:
- You have the most up to date version of the app available from App Store or Google Play
- In your app settings, please check that you have push notifications turned on.
- In your device settings, double check that you have enabled push notifications for the Moodstories app. You can usually determine which apps are allowed to send you push notifications.
- Log out and back into the app. This will normally reset your push notification settings.
- Please note that while generally push notifications are received successfully in 95% of cases, some other factors can also influence whether an individual user will receive notifications or not. These include whether the application is running in the background of their device, low battery on the device or low memory as well as issues with Apple and Google’s own push servers.
Contact email@example.com if you experience any technical problems with the app.