Effective date: February 15, 2021
Welcome to MoodStories ("MoodStories," "we," "us" or "our"). MoodStories provides a fast, and fun way for you to submit Workday Surveys (your work satisfaction e.g. on a scale from 1-5) through our employee work satisfaction platform. When notified just set the slider to match how you overall would rate that particular day at work, add factors (“Mood Factors) that contributed positively or negatively to your day if you like, and submit! MoodStories can then provide the administrators at your company with anonymized data that gives the management insights into general but very valuable statistics concerning the work satisfaction.
For a management perspective it is for example valuable insight to learn that in a particular region work satisfaction has dropped over a period of time or that in another region they seem to be particularly happy with each other as colleague - these insights makes the foundation for the management to improve the work for employees where needed and share what works in one region to the rest of the company as inspiration.
As an employees you also get insights into not only your own history of your evolving level of work satisfaction but also the average of your department and the whole company.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you - or your company - provide us directly when using the app:
- Profile information that you or your company provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number, email, work location). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on MoodStories (note: your personal input such as answers to surveys etc. can never be ‘found’ - only your name).
- Replies you submit to surveys pushed to you via the MoodStories app such as, but not limited to, one of the following surveys
1) “Workday Survey/Pulse” survey you submit anonymously as a rating on a scale of either 1-5 smiley icons or 2) a eNPS “Employee Net Promoter Score” on a 1-10 scale (eNPS) or 3) a “Engagement Survey” a 1-10 scale Engagement score. Time and location may be stored with this information.
- Endorsement GIFs you sent to colleagues are, unlike survey results, shared with your colleagues in your company only. They can see the name of sender and the GIF sent.
- Communications between you and MoodStories. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- Comments you write in the comments section. No comments will be traced back to you unless you write your own name inside the comment field.
Finding your colleagues on MoodStories:
- If you choose, you can use our search feature to locate colleagues with MoodStories through a search of names on MoodStories.
- If you choose to find your colleagues through a search of names or usernames on MoodStories then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
Analytics information on www.moodstories.com / dk and other domains:
- We use basic third-party analytics tools to help us measure basic traffic parameters on our Service homepage(s). These tools collect information from MoodStories specific web pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the pages. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users – important note: the information is not used to identify any particular individual User.
Analytics information MoodStories App.:
- We use basic third-party analytics tools to help us measure basic traffic and usage trends for the mobile App service (e.g. ‘crashlogs’). We collect and use this basic analytics information with analytics information from other Users – important note: the information is not used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
Logging on Mobile App
- Log file information is automatically reported by your device each time you access (i.e., visit) an app – that is not a MoodStories decision, that is common device protocol. MoodStories can access information from Google and Apple which allows information about the number of users. The information is not used to identify any particular individual User.
- When Users make use of our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, browser type, exit page on MoodStories sites, corresponding URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We may also collect similar information from campaign emails sent to our Users (if acceptance has been provided by Users) which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information may allow for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The replies to Workday, eNPS and Endorsement Surveys that you submit are kept anonymous. The replies will never be available for any person in your company. MoodStories uses various methods to ensure that the users submitted survey results are kept anonymous e.g. by pseudomymizing or scrambling data and ensuring that it’s not otherwise trackable to the individual for example by not displaying data for a small groups of users.
Other actions that you might do in Service, such as sending endorsements to colleagues or via the video or audio material you submit to MoodStories is public to the colleagues in your company.
- to analyse trends in work satisfaction across the company
- provide anonymized statistics to administrators of MoodStories or management at your company
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the MoodStories application on your device
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside your employer company or MoodStories (or the group of companies of which MoodStories is a part) without your consent.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service is stored and processed in the EU.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as providing a unique activation code for your unique phone number) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, MoodStories cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to MoodStories or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and MoodStories, at all times.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, MoodStories, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- You can however always delete all data associated with your account in the settings in the app
- HOW TO CONTACT US